What do we mean by the term cookies
Information in the form of small data files, such as pixels and tags, that your computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet sends and receives.
- Alter our online performance by identifying what technology works well and what technology does not
- Advertise our services effectively through data we collect directly or via selected third parties us. Please note that we may combine data in order to reach you effectively.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising
- Collect anonymous data on how people use our website
- Improve your experience on our website, e.g. to recognize you from a previous interaction with us and personalize your experience.
Cookies we use:
The technology used is necessary to keep our website secure and our applications running. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off (they do not identify you personally).
Performance / Analytics
In order to improve your browsing experience on our website we use technology that provide us with information on how you use our site. In this way, we analyze the traffic to our website and relevant usage. (they do not identify you personally).
Functional / Marketing
Cookies via Embedded Content
We may use embedded content on our website. Embedded content from other websites works as if you would visit the other website. These websites set their own cookies which we have no control over. If you do not accept cookies via embedded content, these external websites and videos cannot be shown on our website.
Blocking or restricting Cookies
You can stop Cookies being used on your device by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies. Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org to find out how. Please note, if you use your browser settings to block Cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Also, we always give you the choice to block or restrict most cookies on our website. Please visit our Cookie Preference Centre.
Contact us with questions
If you have any questions please contact our support center by one of the following means:
Tel: +44 2075588032
Post: CarFlexi.com, PO BOX 2018 Neo Stadio, 71002 Heraklion, Crete, Greece